Single tickets start at $39.
The Daytona Beach Symphony Society’s 65th Season at the Peabody Auditorium, located at 600 Auditorium Blvd., Daytona Beach, will be a celebration of the classical performing arts, with a spotlight on the violin.
The schedule is as follows:
- November 11, 2016 — Siberian Virtuosi
- January 11, 2017 — Prague Philharmonia, with Sarah Chang, violin
- January 31, 2017 — Vienna Boys’ Choir
- February 10, 2017 — Bamberg Symphony, with Ray Chen, violin
- February 17, 2017 — Carmen Teatro Lirico D’Europa
- March 3, 2017 — Russian Seasons
- March 22, 2017 — Royal Scottish National Orchestra, with Nicola Benedetti, violin
“And we encourage everyone to join us at the Free Pre-Performance Lecture Series, at Peabody Auditorium, which start one hour before each performance,” Tracy Marino, director of marketing and development said in a press release. “We further serve the community through the Youth Experiencing Symphony Program, along with discounts for students, families, and Volusia County School employees. And, new in 2016-17, we are launching a single ticket discount for Active Military and Veterans, with I.D.”
For a savings of 20% off single ticket prices, season subscriptions range from $220-$380 per seat. They are exclusively available at the Symphony Society office by calling 253-2901.
Single tickets ($39-$68), will go on sale on Aug. 1 and can be purchased in person at the Peabody Auditorium Box Office, online at dbss.org or by calling 800-745-3000.