The marathon will be held from 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. March 26.
The Tomoka Marathon, the Tomoka Half Marathon and the Tomoka 5K Run will start at 6:30 a.m. March 26 at The Casements. The Ormond Beach Police Department expects attendance to be large and traffic will be affected until 2 p.m.
The following roads will be impacted:
- Riverside Drive, from S.R. 40 through Casement Drive will be closed from 5 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- S.R. 40 outside westbound lane from North Halifax to John Anderson Drive will be closed from 6:30 to 8 a.m.
- The westbound bicycle lane of the Granada Bridge will be closed from 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- North Beach Street will be closed to north bound traffic from 6:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Expect traffic delays on North Halifax from S.R. 40 to John Anderson Drive from 6:30 to 7:30 a.m.