VSCO conducts prostitution sting at Ormond Beach hotel
The Ormond Beach Police Department recently assisted investigators with the Volusia County Sheriff's Office with a prostitution sting that resulted in six arrests.
An undercover investigator posed as a customer on Backpage.com to contact the female defendants, who responded and agreed to sex acts in exchange for cash. They met the investigator at an Ormond Beach hotel Oct. 18. Those arrested were:
- Angel Poole, 41 (DOB 4/6/1975), transient, charged with solicitation to commit prostitution.
- Jeffery Hunter, 37 (DOB 8/18/1979), transient, charged with deriving support from proceeds of prostitution.
- Lucie Justice, 48 (DOB 1/24/1968), Daytona Beach, charged with solicitation to commit prostitution.
- Angela Lockhart, 43 (DOB 7/2/1973), Daytona Beach, charged with solicitation to commit prostitution and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Elizabeth Hasle, 42 (DOB 6/13/1974), Daytona Beach, charged with possession of heroin, aid/abet/commit prostitution and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Scott Drake, 40 (DOB 7/17/1976), Port Orange, charged with possession of cocaine with intent to sell, possession of heroin, deriving support from proceeds of prostitution and possession of drug paraphernalia.
The operation was led by the East Volusia Narcotics Task Force with the help of Ormond Beach Police Department. The East Volusia Narcotics Task Force is a multi-agency force of narcotics agents from VSCO and the Ormond Beach, New Smyrna Beach and South Daytona police departments that shares resources and crosses jurisdictional boundaries to combat street-level drug and vice crimes.