The members of the club voted for their favorites.
The Casement Camera Club winners of the fourth-annual Spring Exhibit in the Ormond Beach Performing Arts Center were announced June 17. Members of the cub voted for their favorites and the public voted for the People's Choice Award.
This exhibit will run through June 30 and then all winners will be exhibited in a display case at the entrance of the Ormond Beach Library.
Winners are as follows:
- People's Choice Award: "Rust in Peace," by Debbie LeCrone
- Best of Show: "Color Me Early," by Ken Kirby
- 1st Place: "Catalina Rose," by Larry Parker
- 2nd Place: "Camouflaged," by Debbie LeCrone
- 3rd Place: "Bar Harbor Boats," by Joyce White
- "Butterfly on Milkweed," by Michele Sweeters
- "Ain't I a Beauty?" by Peggy Goldtrap
- "Crow's Nest," by Melissa J. Johnson
- "Looking Out, Looking In," by Tom Silvey
- "View from the Beach, Flagler County," by Skip Lowery
- "To the Moon," by Doug Spence
- "Got Milk?" example of splash photography by Ans van Beek
- "Golden Sunset on the Halifax," by Tony Procanik
- "The Owly Bird Gets the Worm," by Bill Hammer
- "Flower in the Clouds," by Kathleen Pruett