The show included 64 images made by 38 photographers.
The reception for the 36th-annual Casements Camera Club Show was held Sept. in the Casements Gallery. Comprised of 64 images made by 38 photographers, the show will run through Sept. 29. It can be viewed at The Casements, 25 Riverside Drive, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday. It is free and open to the public.
Winners are as follows:
1st place: "Blue and Gold" by Donna Armstrong
2nd place: "Alex & Petunia" by Bill Hammer
3rd place: "Southeast Museum of Photography Lobby" by Kathleen Pruett
Best-of-Show: "Vase Base" by Peggy Goldtrap
Casements Award: "Sadhus of India" by Tony Procanik.
- "Rest for the Weary" by Sylvia Camille
- "Just Around the Bend" by Michelle K. Johnson
- "Front Seat Fall" by Skip Lowery
- "Cooling Off" by Larry Parker
- "Fallen Leaves" by Brittany O'Neil
- "Spruce Creek Eagles" by Jim Wilson
- "Floating" by Jim Wilson
- "Rockport Harbor" by Larry Parker
- "Alaskan Eagle" by Jamie Boyle
- "Fire Buckets at the Severn Valley Railway, U.K." by Ans van Beek