Check out the top sports moments for the Nov. 28 edition of the Ormond Beach Observer!
- Seabreeze's girls soccer team bounced back from a season-opening loss to Flagler Palm Coast with five-straight victories, including wins over Taylor, DeLand and Mainland.
- Mainland football player Ra'Mello Dotson, a standout defensive back for the Buccaneers, announced that he's taking an official visit to Central Michigan University. Located in Mount Pleasant, the Chippewas are a Division I program that competes in the Mid-American Conference.
- Former Mainland football player Nathaniel "Tank" Dell, who plays receiver for Independence Community College, announced that he received a scholarship offer from the University of Houston, a Division I program that plays in the American Athletic Conference. Dell has been one of the top junior college receivers in the country this season.
- Mainland football player Kaleb Kostner announced that he was invited to compete in the 2019 Georgia vs. Florida High School All-Star Game.
- Seabreeze's boys soccer team won its first five games of the season, including a 6-0 beat down of Pine Ridge on the night of Friday, Nov. 22.